Friday, August 10, 2007

Kaylin's First Day

Today was Kaylin's first day at Blue Jay Junction. She went to a Parents Day Out two days a week last year, but this is her first real preschool experience. It was really strange taking her instead of Macy; Macy and I had the routine down for 2 1/2 years, and Kaylin is so different! She didn't cry a bit--she sat down at the table to eat her "go-tart", waved good-by, and that was it.

I've checked on her twice, just peeking around the corner, since my room is next door,and she's still not crying. She's not playing with anyone either; just coloring a picture. She is so used to Macy leading the way that finding friends on her is foreign to her. I'm sure in no time she'll make friends.
I promise I did comb her hair before she left the house; in these pictures it doesn't look like it!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

She looks so cute! Tell the girls we said hi. Tell Kaylin to have fun at Blue Jay Junction!

Jane said...

She is so cute! Her blue eyes really stand out against her blond hair. She is my sweetheart!